Design for Learning
How can I design a learning environment that will best enable learning?
- Make it real. Choose to do a project that you are personally passionate about, something that will make a difference(change the world).
- Make or do something. Create artifacts.
- Self-reflection. Record what your thought, did, would do differently, etc.
- Network. give/get feedback (buddy up, partner, teamwork)
- Peer review. Solicit feedback from your peers.
- Small steps. Break project into small, doable tasks
- Measure and make visible what you do
- Make a Map to enable learners to better chart their course
- Support network. Find mentors, teachers, experienced peers, or role models to give support when you need help.
- Find Social Networks and a space of your own. Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, Google Plus, WordPress, Blogger, or a personal domain.